BUILDING TRANSPORT ECOSYSTEM FOR SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY
TOPICS OF THE 15TH SLOVENIAN CONGRESS ON TRANSPORT AND TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE:
- Objectives of transport policy until 2030/2050 in the Republic of Slovenia (legislative frameworks)
- Development of road and railway infrastructure in the Republic of Slovenia:
- Other transport infrastructure
- Multimodal mobility – synergy of transport industries for sustainable mobility development
- Green Transportation: Interaction of transport, environment, and spatial planning
- Digitalization, new technologies and new materials
- Transport infrastructure management
- Traffic safety
- Providing stable resources for sustainable and safe transport infrastructure
- Other topics
Instructions / information:
We are happy and proud to be able to invite you to the jubilee 15th Slovenian Congress on Transport and Transport Infrastructure.
The congress topics listed above cover an extremely wide area of transport and transport infrastructure, so we invite all planners, representatives of universities and institutes, construction and other contractors, managers, users, representatives of civil associations and all various influencers in the development of all segments of transport and transport infrastructure to participate at 15th Slovenian Congress on Transport and Transport Infrastructure and actively participate with your scientific and professional contributions.
The Congress is a traditional meeting of experts, precious exchange of views, and the transfer of much-needed experience and knowledge in overcoming obstacles, and a great business / career opportunity for all participants.
You are kindly invited to participate!
Chairman of the Organizing Committee
mag. Klemen Grebenšek
Chairman of the Program Committee